Know Your EPFO Claim Status: Provident Fund Claim Status
Check your EPFO claim status online with few clicks and details. Online provident fund claim status is a splendid facility to track the position of your pf withdrawal application. No more visiting EPFO offices to know the status of your claim. We have shown a complete method to know status of your EPF claim at the official portal of EPFO. With digitalization of all governmental procedures, EPFO is also keeping abreast with the latest technology. It is offering variety of offline and online facilities for employees and employers. The only detail you need to track status is your PF account number. This will help you to know you EPFO claim status submitted to any office across country. Withdrawing Employee Provident Fund was a long and tedious process before. Thanks to major changes in claim process, the process is far simpler than it was earlier.
Many employees are changing job and claiming to withdraw the EPFO amount accumulated. After placing claim, you do not need to spend extra time over checking it at the EPF office. You can know the status of your PF claim in few seconds. You just need to know the appropriate page of EPFO where you can get this detail. Our site is guiding employees to use various EPFO services. With EPFO claim status facility, you have freedom to enjoy host of services. We have listed below some benefits of EPFO claim status check service:
What you can do with EPFO Claim Status Facility?
Follow our below given step wise procedure and get following benefits:
- View your EPFO claim status online and avoid hassles of visiting EPFO office.
- Also check your PF balance.
- The status of the EPF claim is updated as and when any action is taken at EPFO office.
Now you can just go through the simple process of checking the position of your PF claim. If you have confusion or query, you can drop your comments here.
How to Check EPFO Claim Status Online?
Use the below link to access the official KYCS (Know Your Claim Status) page at EPFO site. You can proceed with the given steps to check your epfo claim status.
- Click on above link and follow the option of ‘Click Here for Knowing Your Claim Status’ at this page.
- Select your state and give a click on: ‘Search for Establishment Code’ link shown just below it.
- If you know the region of your EPFO office, you can select the last option of ‘Establishment Under Office’. Choose the region of your EPFO office from the drop down.
- The complete list with establishment code will appear on the screen. Establishment code is a numerical part of your 7 digit member Id. It is also further enhanced with 3 characters which is known as extension code.
- If your EPF account number does not have any extension code (3 digits), just leave the field of extension code blank.
- Fill up the region code and office code.
- Enter Establishment code and Establishment code extension in the related fields.
- Enter your provident fund account number
- Click on Submit
Now you will get your EPFO claim status. The screen will show the status messages as applicable to your EPFO claim. If you do not want to check the EFPO claim status online, you can download the form online. Fill up the above details in the form and submit it at the EPF office. You can also get the form at the EPFO office itself. Besides this, EPFO offers various other facilities like EPF balance and UAN status. Employees’ Provident Fund is the prominent investment for salaried individuals. It is maintained and administered by EPFO, India. As per the EPFO rule, any company employing more than 20 people has to deduct EPF from salary of employees earning basic salary less than 6500 per month. We will be bringing more information related to EPFO procedures and regulations.