Aadhar Card Status By Name
Aadhar number is truly an aadhar for getting countless benefits without any hassle in India. The major proof of identity for the Indian citizens has come a long way. If you have applied for a new aadhar, check the aadhar card status here. It will be a matter of few seconds if you are having the enrolment slip or number in your hands. If not, no issues. You can still know the application status without the enrolment id. This post discusses ways of tracking aadhar application status using multiple online ways. Online ways are best as you can know it from the comforts of your homes and offices. Aadhar apps are also launched to have all the facilities related to this document on the go.
Check in details how to track your aadhar card status after you enroll at the aadhar kendra. Though it is not possible to apply for this document entirely online, users can download the aadhar application forms online. The filled up form should be submitted to the nearest aadhar kendra with the necessary documents. You may refer to our dedicated portal providing comprehensive information on PAN card and aadhar card.
Guide to Check Aadhar Application Status
Here is a step-wise online procedure for knowing the position of your UID application. You may use the same way for tracking aadhar update status.
- Visit https://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Type your enrolment id number including the date and time of the enrolment.
- Enter the captcha code and click ‘Check Status’.
- The position of your aadhar card application will be shown on the screen in a few seconds.
The result on the screen will clearly indicate if the number is already issued against your application. In this case, you can download e-aadhar using the issued number shown on the screen.
Know Aadhar Card Status By Name
If you do not have your enrollment id, use this method to retrieve it by Name. After retrieving the enrolment id, you can track your aadhar card status.
STEP – 1 Retrieving your Enrollment ID number
- Visit this page of the official UIDA website: UIDAI.
- Click the “Enrolment ID” button.
- Fil up the details by providing your full name, email, and mobile number.
- Enter the security code and click on ‘Get OTP’.
- You will receive the OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the one time password and click on Verify OTP button.
Now you can proceed with the second step of the aadhar card status By Name.
STEP – 2 Tracking Aadhar Status After Retrieving Enrolment ID
- Once you click the Verify OTP button, you will receive your enrolment ID or EID on your mobile or email.
- Take note of this EID number.
- Now you can visit the official page of UIDAI for checking aadhar card status by enrolment ID.
- Since now you know your Enrolment id number, enter it.
- This will show you the aadhar application status on the screen.
If the number is not yet issued, it will show ‘under process’ message. It may also show ready to dispatch or already dispatched messages. If the number is already issued, your unique identity number will also be shown up on the screen.
If you do not have a facility of the internet, send an SMS “UID STATUS <enrolment id> to 51969 from your mobile. You will receive the aadhar application status by return SMS.
Online aadhar card status tracking is a wonderful facility to save your time and hassle. Applicants can track status from anywhere. For any issue with the aadhar card issue, you can contact your nearest aadhar enrollment centre. Similarly, applicants of UID correction can also track the position of their updated UID card. Find similar information related to other vital documents like PAN card status and passport. Also our portal shared information on UAN member portal login, How to pay EPF online, etc. For more information, use the information provided on the UIDAI website.