UAN Member Portal Online – UAN Login
UAN member portal will now take a center space with the introduction of new UAN rules. The UAN portal is helping the employees to carry out online PF procedures. Every employee must get the universal account number from the employer. If you have still not received your number, check UAN status at our blog. As soon as a new member joins EPFO, a unique UAN number is allotted to the person. The best advantage of this facility is that it covers multiple PF account number under a single umbrella. This post guides the employees to activate and login the UAN member portal.
UAN offers multiple benefits to the EPFO authorities as well employees. Universal account number was launched with a purpose of minimizing employee’s dependency on the employers. Several information and procedures are now online at the UAN member portal. We have listed all the available facilities which are very signification for the employees. Go through the post and you will be able to take advantage of these valuable online facilities. The post also shows you how to make use of these facilities for different PF formalities.
How to Activate UAN Member Login at UAN Member Portal
To avail all the facilities at this portal, first of all, you need to activate UAN. Here is the procedure for UAN activation.
- Click the above link to open the UAN member portal. The left side of the page will show an option for ‘Activate your UAN’.
- Click it to get a new page. Click the check box saying ‘I have understood the instructions.’
- A form will appear on the screen. Fill it up with your UAN number. Also, enter your EPF member id number and mobile number
- Enter the security code and click GET PIN button.
- Type the PIN as you receive it on your mobile.
This process should activate your UAN. Now get back to the above main page of the UAN portal. Login using your UAN number and password.
Facilities & Benefits of UAN Portal
Once you have logged into the UAN Login, the online platform of UAN allows employees to get tonnes of benefits. You can login to the UAN member portal and do lots of things without requiring your PF account.
Check out the major facilities that you will enjoy at this portal after successful UAN activation
- Get information on your multiple PF accounts at a single login.
- Download UAN Card.
- Know your old PF account numbers.
- Download EPF passbook. You just need to provide your UAN number and not the PF number.
- Check your PF balance status online without entering PF account number.
- Track status of your PF claim.
- Track your PF balance status using the SMS and missed call service.
- Update your KYC record at the EPFO member portal.
Refer to our post on PF balance status to know other ways of checking PF balance amount, how to activate UAN status and download EPF forms.
Aadhar Enabled UAN Benefits
Aadhar number is now a common platform which can be linked with all other governmental facilities. Uploading aadhar details on your UAN member portal will help you to carry out all your PF related procedures in future. It will simplify lots of hassles for you. We have listed below the major benefits of enabling Aadhar details on this portal:
- An employee can submit all the PF claims directly to the EPFO. This means without employer’s signature.
- Aadhar enabled UAN members can submit an online request or application for any PF related services.
- No need to get the PF claim forms attested by your employers.
EPFO has tightened up the UAN rules. It is very significant for the employees to keep their UAN updated at the UAN member portal. KYC details like aadhar, PAN card, and others need to be linked up with every UAN. Check also EPF offices list at our blog. Employees also need to seed their bank account details with the UAN. Keep visiting epfbalancestatus.co.in to learn more about UAN and EPF related procedures.