EPF Office: List of EPF Offices
Know the list of all regional and zonal EPF office of India. The EPFO has a large network of regional offices across all the state and union territories. To carry out formalities like transferring account and claiming PF, employees need to approach the regional EPFO office. We have provided here the list of the zonal EPFO offices. The contact details of all the regional and sub-regional EPF office are also provided here. You may contact the office in the case of any issue in the withdrawal of your PF amount. The provident fund is the major retirement scheme for the employees in India. Millions of employees are registered as members of EPFO. epfbalancestatus.co.in updates information for the benefit of employees as well employers.
The Employees Provident Fund is the largest social security organization in India. It covers the maximum number of beneficiaries. It has also recorded the largest volume of financial transactions so far. As of March 2016, its total assets are more than Rs. 8.5 lakh crore. Employees retiring are claiming their PF with the EPFO offices. Those who do not have access to the internet also visit the EPF office to know the balance amount. A host of other PF formalities is carried out at the related regional office of the provident fund.
List of EPFO Offices in India – Head Office and Zonal PF Offices
Find below the contact details of the provident fund head office and the zonal offices:
- Head Office Address: Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi.
- Zonal Offices
- Zonal ACC Office – Delhi and Uttarakhand
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi.
- Haryana and Rajasthan
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridababd, National Highway Crossing, Faridabad – 121001.
- Punjab and Himachal Pradesh – S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh.
- Uttar Pradesh and Bihar – Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur – 208 005.
- P, Orissa, and Telangana – 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad, Telangana – 27.
- Goa and Karnataka – “Kaveri” Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, Bangalore 560013.
- West Bengal and Jharkhand – DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee, Kolkata – 700 091.
- Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra – Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 51.
- Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat state – Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380 014.
List of Regional EPF Offices
The network of EPFO office in the country is wide. You will find here list of all the EPFO offices of major cities. The contact details contain the address and the contact numbers.
Provident Fund Offices Bangalore
- Employees Provident Fund Organization,
No. 2, Maruthi Complex, 1st A Main (60 feet road), HIG A Sector, Near State Bank of India, Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore – 560 064. Tel: +91-80-28460892 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. EPF Office, No.570, Raja Rajeshwari Regency,
Near Rajarajeshwari Temple, 26th Cross, Ideal Home Co-op. Society Layout,
Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Mysore Road, Bangalore- 560098. Tel: Number: +91-80-28600647 E-mail: email@example.com
List of EPFO Offices Madhya Pradesh
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
10, Civil Line, Sagar – 1 (Madhya Pradesh).
- Tel: 07582-226738
- E-mail: sro.Sagar@epfindia.gov.in
- EPFO Office, 7, Bharatpuri, Administrative Area, Ujjain – 456010 (M.P).
- Tel: +91-734- 2517730 / 2521973
- E-mail: Ujjain@epfindia.gov.in
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Scheme No.5, Krishi Upaj Mandi Area, Vijay Nagar, Jabalpur – 482002 (Madhya Pradesh).
- Tel:: 0761-2640601
- E-mail: Jabalpur@epfindia.gov.in
- EPF Office Gwalior, IInd Floor, Sanjay Complex, Jayendraganj, Gwalior,Madhya Pradesh – 474009.
- Ph: Number: +91-751- 2638700.
- E-mail: sro.Gwalior@epfindia.gov.in
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, 6th-9th Floor, Pradhikaran Bhawan, 7, Race Course Road, Indore – 452 003 (M.P.)
- Tel: 0731-2435130 and 2530291
- E-mail: Indore@epfindia.gov.in
LIST OF EPF OFFICES IN GUJARAT
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, CM- 8/5, Snehdeep Commercial Complex, NH-8, G.I.D.C, Gunjan,, Vapi (Gujarat)- 396195.
- Tel: 0260-2427976
- E-mail: Vapi@epfindia.gov.in
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Satyam Shivam Sunderam Tower, Opposite Maninagar Railway Station, Maninagar, Vatva, Ahmedabad – 380 008.
- Tel: 079-25460155
- E-mail: Vatwa@epfindia.gov.in
- PRO: 079-25465280.
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Panchayat Nagar Chowk, University Road, Rajkot – 360 005 (Gujarat).
- TeL: 0281-2578044
- E-mail: Rajkot@epfindia.gov.in
- PRO: 0281-2576499
EPFO Gurgaon PF office Address
- Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, Plot No.43, Sector 44, Gurgaon Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002.
- Phone No: +91-124-2578633
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EPF Office Rajasthan
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Nidhi Bhawan, Vigyan Nagar, Kota – 324 005.
- Tel: 0744-2425392
- E-mail: Kota@epfindia.gov.in.
- PRO 0744- 2422449
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Chitrakoot Nagar, Bhawana, Udaipur – 313 004 (Rajasthan).
- Tel: +91-294-2441527
- E-mail: Udaipur@epfindia.gov.in
The list of EPF office across India will help you go through the process of your EPF claims and PF withdrawals. You might also be interested to know how to check EPF balance status. We are independent portal guiding users to carry out their PF procedures easily. Refer our blog for all information related to employees provident fund. With all the information in front of you, you will help yourself better. The online procedures are best explained for the convenience of the employees. Leave your comments and queries in the case of any confusion.